• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shock Force pre-orders?
07-21-2007, 10:33 AM,
RE: Shock Force pre-orders?
I'm not thrilled about the setting, but the engine looks really fun. Too bad I dont own a computer that will play it :(
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2007, 10:45 AM,
i went to 3 vidio game stores to preorder the game . thay told me thay are not getting it iand i know thay had the older cm's.so i finally found a place thats getting cs (comp usa) the kid behind the desk told me thay will be getting 4 copies, so i asked to to preorder and he says we dont do that here....ggggrrrrrrrrr.looks like i will have to call in sick just to make sure i get the game : (
07-21-2007, 02:40 PM,
Can't you pre-order direct from Battlefront?

www.battlefront.com
07-21-2007, 03:08 PM,
most likely but i dont use a credit card...well i dont have one.
07-21-2007, 03:29 PM,
I have pre ordered the game, I hope it is a good game. But it is true that alot of fancy looking games fall very short of the mark a bit like films this year most look good but have been total crap!!
07-21-2007, 03:32 PM,
RE:��Shock Force pre-orders?
Bidermann (FGM) Wrote:I have pre ordered the game, I hope it is a good game. But it is true that alot of fancy looking games fall very short of the mark a bit like films this year most look good but have been total crap!!

Thats why unless there is a demo version out to download, my money stays in my wallet !.
07-21-2007, 05:39 PM,
I HOPE that it will not disapoint us ..it's too nice for becoming a "nice" disapointment...I can't wait to change the battleground and see the Abrams and T-72 in action :-)

And i also wait for a WW2 version ...well i wait for my pre-ordered version and as soon as I get it downloaded we'll get started with the PBEM games :-) see you on the battlefield

07-21-2007, 11:51 PM,
After reading both of the reviews post by Fullhouse im going to pre-order two Deluxe versions. One for me and one for my dad:)
I just need the time from work to play them:(