• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Raw Recruit
07-01-2007, 11:39 AM,
Raw Recruit
Hey! I'm new here, and looking for a game to get me through boot camp - preferably a short one, so I can be sure to get it in in the three month limit.

I'm a modestly experienced TOAW player, with about a dozen PBEM under my belt from the RD ladder and the Matrix Forums. I like modern scenarios, but a little WWII action is always nice, as well. For my first game on this ladder, I was interested in Golan '73, or maybe Fulda 55/76.

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2007, 01:01 PM,
RE: Raw Recruit
I will play you, set it up and send me the file, I dont mind which one I play.
07-01-2007, 03:21 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Raw Recruit
Panzer_Kunst Wrote:Hey! I'm new here, and looking for a game to get me through boot camp - preferably a short one, so I can be sure to get it in in the three month limit.

I'm a modestly experienced TOAW player, with about a dozen PBEM under my belt from the RD ladder and the Matrix Forums. I like modern scenarios, but a little WWII action is always nice, as well. For my first game on this ladder, I was interested in Golan '73, or maybe Fulda 55/76.

Thanks!

I will give you a game also !

And I can recommend Biderman (FGM) as an opponent, I have played him many times on 3 different ladders (CM,CS and TOAW) and he is a good bloke.
07-02-2007, 01:06 AM,
RE: Raw Recruit
Quote:I will give you a game also !

I'm going to hold off on the second game for now, as I've got three games going off-ladder, and am planning on picking up NGP '85 soon. Don't worry, tho'. I'll be back. :)
07-02-2007, 01:15 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE:�� Raw Recruit
Panzer_Kunst Wrote:
Quote:I will give you a game also !

I'm going to hold off on the second game for now, as I've got three games going off-ladder, and am planning on picking up NGP '85 soon. Don't worry, tho'. I'll be back. :)

No problem --- have fun !