• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shiloh Glitch?
12-26-2006, 02:57 AM,
Shiloh Glitch?
It seems captured artillery can fire an unlimited amount of times in one of the current owners turn... has anyone else experienced this or did I just have too much egg-nog last night?
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2006, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2006, 01:34 PM by Zaap.)
RE: Shiloh Glitch?
I have tested it and I have found that the captured guns cannot be crewed or limbered/moved. But can be turn and fired as long as troops are in the hex. Also can be fire many times in the same turn.
If you move the troops out of the hex that cannot be fired.

I tested it with Rebs capturing union guns if the rebs were in the hex the guns can fire multiple times untill the ammo runs out I'm guessing.
Yes I would say its a bug.

12-29-2006, 11:41 PM,
RE: Shiloh Glitch?
This has been resolved and will be included with the next patch...not sure if that will be a "b" patch, or if it will come with the next major round of patches though.

Also, going forward, please make sure and send all trouble reports, along with a game file to back them up, to [email protected] - I do check the forums from time to time, but not regularly - and the e-mail account is our official avenue for support.

Regards,
Rich