• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
New Assistant CS Moderator - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New Assistant CS Moderator (/showthread.php?tid=75177)

New Assistant CS Moderator - Scud - 01-03-2022

Guys, I'd like you all to welcome Big Ivan to the ranks of Blitz moderators. John will be helping us will all issues on the CS and CS x 2 ladders.

I've known John for years, he's an expert at the game and its many facets, and is a tough opponent for those of you yet to face off against him. More importantly, he has access to those trendy corn beer microbreweries popping up all over his home state of Ohio. mmmm. Free corn beer. 

Thanks for signing up John! Salute4

Dave

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - 5 Leichte Div - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 06:23 AM)Scud Wrote: Guys, I'd like you all to welcome Big Ivan to the ranks of Blitz moderators. John will be helping us will all issues on the CS and CS x 2 ladders.

I've known John for years, he's an expert at the game and its many facets, and is a tough opponent for those of you yet to face off against him. More importantly, he has access to those trendy corn beer microbreweries popping up all over his home state of Ohio. mmmm. Free corn beer. 

Thanks for signing up John! Salute4

Dave

Mr. Scud - Hello !

Good pick and fortune with that Big Ivan fellow for a Moderator.
He sounds like a Class A#1 dude.

Wish it all well , and look forward to the future CS renditions.
Middle East 1948-1985 is " sehr gut " - the soon to come Vietnam 1.0 is awaiting.
( ... even tho I think WDS Panzer Battles is more authentic ... Sorry ! )

Ciao !
Tom S - 5 Leichte Div

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - zap - 01-03-2022

We're lucky we have him as a coordinator assit.  thanks for accepting.

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Herr Straße Laufer - 01-03-2022

Thanks for stepping up BI! Thumbs Up

Farmer

HSL

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Outlaw Josey Wales - 01-03-2022

Congrats Big Ivan!

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Big Ivan - 01-06-2022

Thanks guys for the accolades and votes of confidence!  Smile

I'm also not too far from the corn whiskey industry (Bourbon). It's about 5-6 hours down the road in Kentucky!

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Crossroads - 01-06-2022

That's great news, appreciated, John! 

I see you guys have been busy entering all the Vietnam scenarios to CSx2 ladder while at it. Hopefully I've got time finally to play the game too and meet you all at the ladders Wine

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Big Ivan - 01-06-2022

Yes Crossroads, all the Vietnam scenarios are now in the Data Base.

Dave (Scud) gets the lion share of the credit for making this happen. I just helped with a few here and there.

So, the main thing is upon game release, players can start playing and log ladder games.

Good times ahead, a brand-new Campaign Series game none like ever before. Hold on to your pants players it is way different than what you have experienced before with JTCS and CSME!!

Good gaming going forward for all!!

John Smile

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Outlaw Josey Wales - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:14 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks guys for the accolades and votes of confidence!  Smile

I'm also not too far from the corn whiskey industry (Bourbon). It's about 5-6 hours down the road in Kentucky!

More like 5-6 minutes.  Just seems like 5-6 hours when you want that drink.   Big Grin

RE: New Assistant CS Moderator - Big Ivan - 01-07-2022

(01-06-2022, 11:46 PM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:14 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Thanks guys for the accolades and votes of confidence!  Smile

More like 5-6 minutes.  Just seems like 5-6 hours when you want that drink.   Big Grin

Oh so true Mark! LMAO