• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
scenario - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: scenario (/showthread.php?tid=74709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

scenario - zap - 06-07-2021

** A dose of 45 its an EF scenario. If any one has the scenario can you send it my way thanks.  

phzapper @outlook .com   message says file not available in the data base

RE: scenario - Scud - 06-07-2021

(06-07-2021, 06:47 AM)zap Wrote: ** A dose of 45 its an EF scenario. If any one has the scenario can you send it my way thanks.  

Hi Phil,

Did you read this in the brief? "[This scenario is intended to be played with the Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack installed]?"

It's one of Jason Petho's scenarios, so I'm sure he'd supply it to you if reach out to him.

Dave

RE: scenario - zap - 06-07-2021

(06-07-2021, 12:25 PM)Scud Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 06:47 AM)zap Wrote: ** A dose of 45 its an EF scenario. If any one has the scenario can you send it my way thanks.  

Hi Phil,

Did you read this in the brief? "[This scenario is intended to be played with the Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack installed]?"

It's one of Jason Petho's scenarios, so I'm sure he'd supply it to you if reach out to him.

Dave

No I missed that. Briefly, EFII expansion pack is what exactly? seems I forgot that as well. I guess its not referring to being updated which I am..

RE: scenario - Hawk Kriegsman - 06-08-2021

Those scenarios do not need to be played with the EF Expansion pack installed.  That was the case back in the day.  
But those scenarios and units were included in JTCS. 

I am surprised you don't have the scenario as it was included with JTCS.  

File name is 14odessa.  It should be in there.  

The scenario name is listed as a "A Dose Of 45's."  No ** at the front. 

Let me know if you cannot find it. 

Stay safe, 

Erik

RE: scenario - zap - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 02:42 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Those scenarios do not need to be played with the EF Expansion pack installed.  That was the case back in the day.  

Stay safe, 

Erik

Its not in the data base. But looking I found it in my game files. Its not a stock scenario. Anyhow, I was going to suggest that as our next battle Erik.

RE: scenario - Hawk Kriegsman - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 06:38 AM)zap Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 02:42 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Those scenarios do not need to be played with the EF Expansion pack installed.  That was the case back in the day.  

Stay safe, 

Erik

Its not in the data base. But looking I found it in my game files. Its not a stock scenario. Anyhow, I was going to suggest that as our next battle Erik.

All of Jason's scenarios that were originally included in the EF II Expansion Pack were included in the release of the JTCS edition of CS.  So if you have JTCS then you have Jason's EF II Expansion Pack scenarios.

If you go into your EF directory you should see 16 scenarios with odessa1 to odessa16 file name.  

All the scenario listings on the Blitz have the **at the front however in the actual game they are listed without the ** at the front. 

Why some scenarios links to files and some do not I cannot say.  Probably they are old files from the EF II expansion disc.

They probably need to be relisted as they appear in the actual game and the links to the old files removed as they were included with JTCS. 

Oh Scud!!!  Whip

RE: scenario - Scud - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 07:05 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:38 AM)zap Wrote:

Stay safe, 

Erik

All of Jason's scenarios that were originally included in the EF II Expansion Pack were included in the release of the JTCS edition of CS.  So if you have JTCS then you have Jason's EF II Expansion Pack scenarios.

If you go into your EF directory you should see 16 scenarios with odessa1 to odessa16 file name.  

All the scenario listings on the Blitz have the **at the front however in the actual game they are listed without the ** at the front. 

Why some scenarios links to files and some do not I cannot say.  Probably they are old files from the EF II expansion disc.

They probably need to be relisted as they appear in the actual game and the links to the old files removed as they were included with JTCS. 

Oh Scud!!!  Whip

Added to my list.  Smile

RE: scenario - Scud - 06-28-2021

These should all be fixed now. Removed the double asterisks from the titles and the sentence about the expansion pack, removed the download links and changed the listings from custom to stock.

Thanks guys,
Dave

RE: scenario - Hawk Kriegsman - 07-04-2021

Thanks Dave!

RE: scenario - zap - 07-18-2021

(07-04-2021, 08:40 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: Thanks Dave!

Not sure if this has been metioned but a shout out to Herr Straße Laufer 
and 1925frank

For going through and playing all the Ode to Panzer leader scenarios. I was was able to go to the data base and quickly pick out the most balanced scenario, through their testing and reporting. Saves us a lot of headache. Thanks fellas