• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Squad Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? (/showthread.php?tid=73588)

Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? - Warhorse - 06-27-2020

Just throwing it out there, am about ready to release the first iteration of the mod that will eventually cover all theatres, if possible. Phase one is Blitzkrieg, am making a few scenario's to release it with, but would like some folks to step up that are or were scenario designers back in the day? This mod uses Pacific War, I have added in Belgium, France, Britain, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Axis/Allied Slovakia, and Yugoslavia, and have a few scenario's made so far that use them. Next iteration will cover the African Campaign. I have filled out other countrys originally in AoTR as well, they are also here.

RE: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? - Ashcloud - 06-28-2020

(06-27-2020, 09:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Just throwing it out there, am about ready to release the first iteration of the mod that will eventually cover all theatres, if possible. Phase one is Blitzkrieg, am making a few scenario's to release it with, but would like some folks to step up that are or were scenario designers back in the day? This mod uses Pacific War, I have added in Belgium, France, Britain, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Axis/Allied Slovakia, and Yugoslavia, and have a few scenario's made so far that use them. Next iteration will cover the African Campaign. I have filled out other countrys originally in AoTR as well, they are also here.

I would love to be involved. Where to start?

Best regards,
Ash

RE: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? - Warhorse - 06-28-2020

(06-28-2020, 03:18 AM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 09:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Just throwing it out there, am about ready to release the first iteration of the mod that will eventually cover all theatres, if possible. Phase one is Blitzkrieg, am making a few scenario's to release it with, but would like some folks to step up that are or were scenario designers back in the day? This mod uses Pacific War, I have added in Belgium, France, Britain, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Greece, Axis/Allied Slovakia, and Yugoslavia, and have a few scenario's made so far that use them. Next iteration will cover the African Campaign. I have filled out other countrys originally in AoTR as well, they are also here.

I would love to be involved. Where to start?

Best regards,
Ash

Awesome, please email me! Thanks man!

RE: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? - shorttape - 09-24-2020

The scen editor drives me nuts ,when you  have any new scenes I would like to play them ,[email protected]

RE: Any SB scenario designers here interested in creating some Blitzkrieg-era scenario's? - Warhorse - 09-24-2020

As soon as I release this first part, there are about twenty new ones!! Took me a little while to get used to it, but not too bad the more you use it!