• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
SB Korean War Upgrade - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Squad Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: SB Korean War Upgrade (/showthread.php?tid=73079)

Pages: 1 2 3

SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 01-05-2020

Am working on an upgrade to this title, REALLY needed it, was missing most of the participating countrys involved, and a lot of the weapons. Other stuff there is just plain wrong. Waiting on the scenario's to be done teasted for the AoTR mod, so soon that will be out. Working on oob's for KW now, still adding stuff as needed. I have a ton of material on the Korean War, that is my passion, not too big on all the other wars and such, but Korea.... Will be making scenario's for it as well.

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Compass Rose - 01-06-2020

Great to hear Mike!

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 02-02-2020

Still working on this, have to make all the oob's correct to use the new top down images, and add the new weapons. Not forgotten!!!

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Compass Rose - 02-02-2020

Good to hear that you have not forgotten about the "Forgotten War"!   Mex Big Grin

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 02-03-2020

Thanks, not Forgotten!!

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 03-01-2020

Working on the campaign oob's now, so getting closer!

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - MikeC - 03-03-2020

Hi Mike!

For the longest time, I preferred the original "Faces" graphics for Squad Battles. But the updated map graphics were far superior to the original maps. Finally, the top-down graphics are starting to appeal to me. Thanks for the great work!

Send me a game, if you have the time. I've got WW, SCW, ToD, Grenada, and recently Korea and Eagle Strike.

Mike C

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 03:48 AM)MikeC Wrote: Hi Mike!

For the longest time, I preferred the original "Faces" graphics for Squad Battles. But the updated map graphics were far superior to the original maps. Finally, the top-down graphics are starting to appeal to me. Thanks for the great work!

Send me a game, if you have the time. I've got WW, SCW, ToD, Grenada, and recently Korea and Eagle Strike.

Mike C

Hey Mike, can probably fit in a small one! Can you send me something? My email is impalass(at)ptd(dot)net. I have all of them, so whichever you like, I'm up for it! Actually doing a major upgrade to Korea, that is my passion.

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 03-16-2020

Spartans on hill 381, defending against the 334th Regiment of the PLA 112th Division in a night attack! AI is giving me hell

[Image: Spartans.jpg]

RE: SB Korean War Upgrade - Warhorse - 03-19-2020

Coming along, playtesting the first scenario I have created for it. 

[Image: KW%20Mod.jpg]