• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Steel Panthers Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] (/showthread.php?tid=71768)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - EldarEldrad - 07-16-2018

Hi
Want to play WinSPWW2, preferably small to medium scenario. I have some experience with other wargames, but I am inexperienced in Steel Panthers (just couple scenarios versus AI)

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Weasel - 07-27-2018

Did you get a game?

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - EldarEldrad - 07-27-2018

(07-27-2018, 06:29 AM)Weasel Wrote: Did you get a game?

Not yet Waiting2

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Gordons HQ - 07-27-2018

(07-27-2018, 07:15 PM)EldarEldrad Wrote:

Not yet Waiting2

Hi there,

I am pretty experienced at this game now but have some spare time on my hands and will give you a game to try to ease you into SP. Is there anything you prefer to start with, I think I would suggest a small scenario would probably be best to start with. 

Cheers cheers

Gordon

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Weasel - 07-28-2018

(07-27-2018, 07:15 PM)EldarEldrad Wrote:

Not yet Waiting2

If you wish I will play you, you pick the scenario and sides, whatever you want and whichever version, doesn't matter to me.  Sorry you had to wait, the ladder is showing its' age.

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Weasel - 07-29-2018

Sorry, I will have to withdraw my game offer, I just found in my inbox a request for a mentor game dating back to 20 July. As I don't really play SP anymore and will soon be ending, I do not wish to have 3 games going at once. Gordon is a great player, so you are not losing anything.

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - EldarEldrad - 07-30-2018

(07-29-2018, 07:52 AM)Weasel Wrote: Sorry, I will have to withdraw my game offer, I just found in my inbox a request for a mentor game dating back to 20 July.  As I don't really play SP anymore and will soon be ending, I do not wish to have 3 games going at once.  Gordon is a great player, so you are not losing anything.

No problem, we just began game with Gordon.

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Weasel - 07-30-2018

Actually I may be able to play, need a day or two to determine; if you are interested. If 1 game is enough for you then that is ok too, my feelings won't be hurt.

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - EldarEldrad - 08-01-2018

(07-30-2018, 03:13 AM)Weasel Wrote: Actually I may be able to play, need a day or two to determine; if you are interested.  If 1 game is enough for you then that is ok too, my feelings won't be hurt.

I'll be glad to play one more game, so if you ready than I am too.

RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking] - Weasel - 08-04-2018

I am running a game with the chap, thanks for the offer though.