• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Gold Updates - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Gold Updates (/showthread.php?tid=71406)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gold Updates - Marquo - 01-27-2018

Is it possible to update my old versions to Gold - I no longer have receipts, etc since it has been years since I purchased the games.

Cheers

RE: Gold Updates - Strela - 01-27-2018

Reach out to support at John Tiller Software. They will give you some options on how to upgrade.

David

RE: Gold Updates - Gray Nemesis - 01-27-2018

(01-27-2018, 03:52 AM)Marquo Wrote: Is it possible to update my old versions to Gold - I no longer have receipts, etc since it has been years since I purchased the games.

Cheers

They will accept a picture of the CD.

RE: Gold Updates - Sgt Jasper - 01-29-2018

(01-27-2018, 05:29 AM)Gray Nemesis Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 03:52 AM)Marquo Wrote: Is it possible to update my old versions to Gold - I no longer have receipts, etc since it has been years since I purchased the games.

Cheers

I sent in pictures of all my old HPS CDs and Tiller support sent me serial numbers and download links for the gold versions. They responded very quickly, too. Can't say enough good things about the way they take care of their customers.

RE: Gold Updates - Mr Grumpy - 01-29-2018

(01-29-2018, 03:20 AM)Sgt Jasper Wrote:

Cheers

I sent in pictures of all my old HPS CDs and Tiller support sent me serial numbers and download links for the gold versions. They responded very quickly, too. Can't say enough good things about the way they take care of their customers.

I will second those comments, great support from JTS.

RE: Gold Updates - Marquo - 01-29-2018

(01-29-2018, 07:48 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 03:20 AM)Sgt Jasper Wrote:

Cheers

I will second those comments, great support from JTS.

Much thanks.

Cheers

RE: Gold Updates - larsonney - 01-31-2018

JTS support is the bomb! Rich has done an amazing job navigating my HPS non-receipt/old case issues nightmare...truly impressed with the way JTS is supporting us old grognards...kudos to all!

Cheers, J

RE: Gold Updates - Juan Manuel - 01-31-2018

Yes, grat support from JTS. Thanks Rich for your excellent work!!

RE: Gold Updates - Gordons HQ - 01-31-2018

I totally agree with everything said above, great work and support cheers

Gordon

RE: Gold Updates - typhoon - 02-01-2018

It is indeed a great testament to the series and to the support that these titles have outlasted at least three laptops to remain to be reinstalled time and time again. All of my children have watched me playing this as they grew up and none has ever understood the maps or the fun I gleaned from the clicking away as they call it.The best value for money I can think of out of everything I have ever purchased. They are as fun to play today as they have always been and the community seems as strong as ever.

P.S welcome back Marquo been a long time since you thrashed me when you care for a game drop me a line