• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Campaign Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 (/showthread.php?tid=71329)

Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Scud - 01-01-2018

The cat runs away with the spoon. 

Congratulations to Tiger 88. He sweeps both the high scorer and the best ELO for 2017...and I helped.  Smile

Nice going Steve.

You can buy the beers this time. Cheers4

Dave

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - zap - 01-01-2018

Yes sir, year after year if not on top always very close to the top. High performer who has exacted my blood on the digital battlefield. Congratulations.

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Big Ivan - 01-01-2018

Congrats Steve, very lofty achievement!

Cheers3

ItB Cigar5

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Crossroads - 01-01-2018

Congratulations - quite the achievement! Wine

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Dan Caviness - 01-02-2018

I've been shot by better...

Helmet Rolleyes LOL Mex Big Grin Helmet Smile Whistle Big Laugh LMAO ROTFLMAO Twilight Zone Shocked Voodoo Doll Target

But not by a lot, and not very often.
Congratulations Steven you are a credit to the game.

Missed beating you by "that much" (insert Maxwell Smart voiceover)...

When you need to be whipped, straight up and proper, Steve's your man.
Hell, I only started designing so I could find ways to beat him...still working on that by the way... Read Respect

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Tiger 88 - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 12:12 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: I've been shot by better...

Helmet Rolleyes LOL Mex Big Grin Helmet Smile Whistle Big Laugh LMAO ROTFLMAO Twilight Zone Shocked Voodoo Doll Target

Hell, I only started designing so I could find ways to beat him...still working on that by the way... Read Respect

I appreciate the sentiments fellow commanders!  Once again I spent way tooo much time playing CS -LOL!  Looking forward to the continued friendships and battles along the way!

Here is to a great New Year's to my fellow Blitzers!

PS - I am really tired of Dan kicking my tail all over the map these days....gonna get me some in Hill 112 and Cobra!

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Dan Caviness - 01-03-2018

Let's see here Steven...Happy New Year back at you by the way...
First...your tail seems just fine... Whip
(entendre'...it's a double thing)

Operation Cobra is probably one of the most one sided offensives of WWII.
I gave you the Germans (he's taking the cheese guys)...
Even worse, subsequently you took the German left side, which, if there is a bad side to be had, and make it worser still?...yup...that's it... Thumb Up2

I was going to try breaking your mouse hand as well but that seemed a bit much... Whistle
So I sacrificed a chicken, ala Sorrano, even got the extra crispy bucket... Voodoo Doll
This Jobu always needs a refill... Cooked  
Now we have a fair fight!

And you still dished out 40 or 50 flaming wrecks last turn in a rear guard action.
Additionally...you are purposely sacrificing yourself...with great purpose and sacrifice...so your partner can tear St. Lo a new sphincter. The word for this is team player.  You are not only lethal, you're straight as a string.

No more compliments...I'm getting nauseous...need to rebuild my inner rage monkey... Angry5 Gun Fire

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Cole - 01-06-2018

I always remember Steve's game play while going through Earlmann's Kursk scenarios. I was always impressed on how he had supporting op fire set up during the advance. Try to shoot and scoot from the ridge line and a whole barrage of AT guns would await. Send infantry to engage AT guns and the MGs open up.

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - dawags - 01-20-2018

(01-02-2018, 06:30 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 12:12 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: I've been shot by better...

I appreciate the sentiments fellow commanders!  Once again I spent way tooo much time playing CS -LOL!  Looking forward to the continued friendships and battles along the way!

Here is to a great New Year's to my fellow Blitzers!

PS - I am really tired of Dan kicking my tail all over the map these days....gonna get me some in Hill 112 and Cobra!

Haven't been on boards in a while...
Congrats to Steve on this achievement.

dawags

RE: Top Score and ELO for 2017 - Tiger 88 - Boisforas - 01-20-2018

Boisforas here, way to go, Steve!