• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission x2 (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+--- Thread: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings (/showthread.php?tid=70273)

Pages: 1 2

Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - A Canadian Cat - 12-16-2016

Gentlemen,

Below are the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: December 2016

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis opponent.  The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level,unless otherwise agreed.  The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here,so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

CMRT Der Ring der 5. Panzer-Division

Allies - Axis

Expecting_at_crossroad - Jpratt88
wellsonian - Panzer Lehr [FINISHED]
A Canadian Cat - Partial Penetration [FINISHED]

CMFI One of Those Days

Allies - Axis

Manzcaser - A Canadian Cat [FINISHED]
zeke - Mad Mike [FINISHED]
Panzer Lehr - OnkelHo [FINISHED]
zinzan1963 - wellsonian [FINISHED]

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface.

Good luck to everyone.

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - Partial Penetration - 12-16-2016

There appears to have been a mistake. I specified CMRT, not CMFI. I don't own CMFI.

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - A Canadian Cat - 12-17-2016

Oops stand by

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - A Canadian Cat - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 08:22 PM)Partial Penetration Wrote: There appears to have been a mistake. I specified CMRT, not CMFI. I don't own CMFI.

Fixed - in the original message.

When I thought there were even numbers I didn't take any games.  I just inserted myself into your slot for CMFI and against you in CMRT.

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - Manzcaser - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 01:19 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 08:22 PM)Partial Penetration Wrote: There appears to have been a mistake. I specified CMRT, not CMFI. I don't own CMFI.

Fixed - in the original message.

When I thought there were even numbers I didn't take any games.  I just inserted myself into your slot for CMFI and against you in CMRT.

Well... now I send you the game setup :-)

Yep, sorry for the confusion. I'll PM you my email and you can create a drop box folder...

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - Expecting_at_crossroad - 12-19-2016

Expecting_at_crossroad - Jpratt88
Game started.

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - Mad Mike - 12-19-2016

CMFI - zeke vs. Mad Mike has started.

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - zinzan1963 - 12-19-2016

CMFI One of Those Days
zinzan1963 - wellsonian

Started

RE: Scenario of the Month: December 2016 - Pairings - Panzer Lehr - 12-19-2016

wellsonian - Panzer Lehr