• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
CLOSED - Noob looking for a game - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: CLOSED - Noob looking for a game (/showthread.php?tid=68185)

Pages: 1 2

CLOSED - Noob looking for a game - Caronte - 07-05-2015

Hi,
In my second attempt to get into PzC series i think i'm ready to jump into MP. I'm looking for a bit experienced player (not a fresh newbie like myself) who will show me how humans play.
I prefer to start attacking as germans in a small/medium scenario of your choice.
I own Smolensk, Moscow'41, Kharkov'42, Stalingrad and Budapest.

RE: Noob looking for a game - Parta - 07-06-2015

Hi Caronte.

Would you like to play Stalingrad? (Scenario 0724_01a: Breakout of Group Zhuravlev - [HTH]) I'll play it as russian.

Just send me an email: jlasensio at telefonica.com

RE: Noob looking for a game - Caronte - 07-06-2015

Hi Parta,

There is a problem with your email adress: "The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found"
I've double-checked that i sent it to the adress you posted.

Anyway I think the scenario you suggest is defensive for the german (and there are no panzers) so i would rather play another one.

RE: Noob looking for a game - Gunther Sheepdog - 07-06-2015

(07-05-2015, 08:25 PM)Caronte Wrote: Hi,
In my second attempt to get into PzC series i think i'm ready to jump into MP. I'm looking for a bit experienced player (not a fresh newbie like myself) who will show me how humans play.
I prefer to start attacking as germans in a small/medium scenario of your choice.
I own Smolensk, Moscow'41, Kharkov'42, Stalingrad and Budapest.

Do you want to play a Stalingrad game?

RE: Noob looking for a game - Caronte - 07-07-2015

Hi Gunther,
I've looked through the small&medium scenarios at Stalingrad game and i think there is no one i want to play yet as germans. Maybe would you want to play one from another game i own?

RE: Noob looking for a game - Gunther Sheepdog - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 08:08 AM)Caronte Wrote: Hi Gunther,
I've looked through the small&medium scenarios at Stalingrad game and i think there is no one i want to play yet as germans. Maybe would you want to play one from another game i own?

The Kharkov'42 Northern offesive?

RE: Noob looking for a game - Caronte - 07-08-2015

(07-07-2015, 09:13 PM)Gunther Sheepdog Wrote: The Kharkov'42 Northern offesive?

Don't know which one you refer to. For my first game, just to get the rudiments of MP, i would like to play something small like:

#22 Cutting the Turkeys Neck_Alt 14 Turns
#23 A Day Trip for 16th Panzer_Alt 10 Turns
#27 One Piece at a Time_Alt 18 Turns

I know i'll do dumb things so no big ones by now. Tell me if one of those fits you.

RE: Noob looking for a game - Gunther Sheepdog - 07-08-2015

Don't know which one you refer to. For my first game, just to get the rudiments of MP, i would like to play something small like:

#22 Cutting the Turkeys Neck_Alt 14 Turns
#23 A Day Trip for 16th Panzer_Alt 10 Turns
#27 One Piece at a Time_Alt 18 Turns

I know i'll do dumb things so no big ones by now. Tell me if one of those fits you.
[/quote]

Do you want to play the #22 Cutting the turkeys neck?

RE: Noob looking for a game - Caronte - 07-08-2015

Sure, thanks.
When I'll return home from work in about ten hours i'll send you my first turn at your profile's e-mail.

RE: Noob looking for a game - Caronte - 07-26-2015

One of my adversaries has disappeared in turn two so i'm still open to a small scenary of the games refered to above plus Korsun