• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
What happened to the Avatars? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tiller Operational Campaigns (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What happened to the Avatars? (/showthread.php?tid=58849)

Pages: 1 2

What happened to the Avatars? - jonnymacbrown - 05-25-2011

I notice they no longer appear. jonny :(

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - Ricky B - 05-25-2011

Which ones - in other words where did you see them that they are now missing? I am not missing any that I notice, after looking around, but there are so many things in so many places that I am not sure which ones it might be.

Thanks
Rick

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - jonnymacbrown - 05-25-2011

"Which ones - in other words where did you see them that they are now missing? I am not missing any that I notice, after looking around, but there are so many things in so many places that I am not sure which ones it might be."

Right with your name on this post. They used to appear there. Maybe it's just me. jonny:conf:

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - raz_atoth - 05-25-2011

I can see both your and Ricky's avatars just fine.Just try cleaning your browsers cache.If this still doesn't work try it with another browser just to make sure it is a browser related issue.
Raz.

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - Mr Grumpy - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 03:38 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: Maybe it's just me. jonny:conf:

Indeed it is.....:(

"I can see both your and Ricky's avatars just fine.Just try cleaning your browsers cache.If this still doesn't work try it with another browser just to make sure it is a browser related issue."

Cleared everything and still not seeing them. Any other ideas? jonny :happy:

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - Mr Grumpy - 05-25-2011

(05-25-2011, 04:06 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: Cleared everything and still not seeing them. Any other ideas? jonny :happy:

Did you try another browser?

"Did you try another browser?"

I took the opportunity to update to Firefox 4.0 and I'm still not seeing them. I used to see them. Can't figure it out. jonny:mad:

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - raz_atoth - 05-25-2011

Just to be sure we're on the same line..You're referring to this avatars,right?
[Image: c09b41bebfpic.png]

Can you please also give it a try with Internet Explorer/Chrome?

RE: What happened to the Avatars? - Ricky B - 05-25-2011

Go to the forum User CP - choose Edit Options under User Profile. On the right side of the options is a choice for Display users' avatars in their posts, make sure that is checked, I assume it isn't. If it is and you don't have them, then try the other ideas, but my best guess would be this got unchecked somehow.

Rick