• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Any deleted games in your mailbox? (/showthread.php?tid=44743)

Pages: 1 2

Any deleted games in your mailbox? - RedDevil - 04-02-2008

If you've received any deleted games reports in your mailbox from members no longer with us.
Simply report the game against the shadow player, if you wish to keep your stats intact.
I have records of all the recently deleted games and will verify your shadow player reports.

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Figo - 04-02-2008

Hey RD,

Curious that the past 3 games that were either reported by me or my opponents, I'm not receiving an e-mail notification :rolleyes:

To who's attention should I bring it to?

Thanks!

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Colonel Talvela - 04-02-2008

This squabble has gotten so far out of hand - over nothing.

It really is quite ridiculous

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - RedDevil - 04-02-2008

Check and ensure that your email on the LADDER portion of the site is current.

The forums are a separate DB from the ladders and changing 1, does not auto change the other.

Also, ensure they are not being caught up in a spam filter

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - RedDevil - 04-02-2008

Colonel Talvela Wrote:This squabble has gotten so far out of hand - over nothing.

It really is quite ridiculous

I left all ladder records intact as a courtesy and a member in question has decided to delete them on his own accord and take points and stats away from others who have played him and earned them.
I am merely alerting those who lost stats that they can reclaim them if they wish.

No squabble once so ever here

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Ratzki - 04-02-2008

I did not even see what created the "non-squabble" in the first place.

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Colonel Talvela - 04-02-2008

I started the "non-squabble" - oops sthilly me - and now I feel like the last man standing at a desert drug deal gone bad

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Figo - 04-02-2008

RedDevil Wrote:Check and ensure that your email on the LADDER portion of the site is current.

The forums are a separate DB from the ladders and changing 1, does not auto change the other.

Also, ensure they are not being caught up in a spam filter

Checked spam filter, nada...Also, e-mail has not changed since I've joined the Blitz...curious...

Thanks.

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Marshall666 - 04-02-2008

where did all the players gone?is there a black hole,or why dont they are among us any more :chin:

RE: Any deleted games in your mailbox? - Lord Bane - 04-02-2008

Wow, this really spiralled out of control quickly didn't it. Well, I had played seven games against the coil and they have all disappeared. I only got four email deletion notices. I know what the outcomes were but I can't recall what the size of the battles were on the missing games. I guess that is just some lost battles.
Although I consider the coil a friend and am sympathetic, it appears that he has washed his hands of the Blitz and on the way out has taken a shot at every player he ever reported against. Very disappointing situation on every level. Lets get past this nonsense. I despise this drama and infighting.

Lord Bane