• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Tournaments (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Ratzki's "Little Saturn" Tournament (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+----- Thread: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls (/showthread.php?tid=51415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - Combat Wombat - 06-30-2010

(06-30-2010, 07:22 AM)willow Wrote: I have Cargol's set-up. I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to take a look :hissy:

I have Balkan Warriors set up and our troops recieving extra Vodka ration ! .. battle to begin..

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - herroberst - 07-01-2010

(06-30-2010, 09:51 AM)Combat Wombat Wrote:
(06-30-2010, 07:22 AM)willow Wrote: I have Cargol's set-up. I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to take a look :hissy:

I have Balkan Warriors set up and our troops recieving extra Vodka ration ! .. battle to begin..

I am battling Glider in the Centre. So far he has advanced with some infantry platoons that will not trouble me at all.

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - willow - 07-01-2010

I'm doing my set-up now. I'm torn between being aggressive and pushing west, or make sure I hold the "corridor" to the east. I have visions of getting cut off and surrounded. In the meantime I am following Wombat's lead, and issuing (and enjoying) extra vodka rations!

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - field marshal e. rommel - 07-02-2010

greetings comrades,

I got nothing. no game file, no vodka, no rations. nothing I'z tell ya. All I have is ammo, fuel and troops willing to kill for the motherland. And die with their squad buddies.

rommel
task force rommel
KEEP UP THE FIRE

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - Combat Wombat - 07-07-2010

(07-02-2010, 07:52 AM)field marshal e. rommel Wrote: greetings comrades,

I got nothing. no game file, no vodka, no rations. nothing I'z tell ya. All I have is ammo, fuel and troops willing to kill for the motherland. And die with their squad buddies.

rommel
task force rommel
KEEP UP THE FIRE

errrr, hey guys, I'm now in charge of the troops in the centre of town? Is this correct ? Normally I'm down south ...

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - willow - 07-07-2010

Hi CW;

If I understand it correctly, there are 3 of us fighting the same centre battle, you, I and herroberst. Unfortunately Rommel was left out as I guess there were not any more German players. Am I getting this right Ratzki?

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - herroberst - 07-08-2010

Ratkzi, Rommel can take over my battle if he has none per my standing orders, i.e. I play only if there are no other Russian players. Would that be okay - I can send him the current file and my pw?
Willow, suggest you push West and keep corridor open to Centre force, wouldn't worry about getting surrounded. TF Raz likely to cut off German supply and they will be in real trouble then. I will see about mounting another attack from East to West into City to clear up any penetrations using reinforcements but more likely I will send TF Raz Northeast after he cuts their last road, i.e. he will move back towards airfield and city and into the German rear. The rest of us just need to tie down German troops and inflict casualties without being decisively defeated ourselves. Comments, ideas?

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - willow - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 12:33 AM)herroberst Wrote: Ratkzi, Rommel can take over my battle if he has none per my standing orders, i.e. I play only if there are no other Russian players. Would that be okay - I can send him the current file and my pw?
Willow, suggest you push West and keep corridor open to Centre force, wouldn't worry about getting surrounded. TF Raz likely to cut off German supply and they will be in real trouble then. I will see about mounting another attack from East to West into City to clear up any penetrations using reinforcements but more likely I will send TF Raz Northeast after he cuts their last road, i.e. he will move back towards airfield and city and into the German rear. The rest of us just need to tie down German troops and inflict casualties without being decisively defeated ourselves. Comments, ideas?

Sounds good herroberst. I have set-up rather cautiously, holding our gains, but keeping the "shoulders" of the corridor strong. We're only 4-5 turns into it, but Cargol is sending infantry and that captured T-34 into my north flank. Fortunately I have a company of SMGs and 3 T-34s and 2 T-70s facing him. If I am successful there, I will press west with my mobile forces, but if I know those German players at all, they'll try to pull something smart :smoke:

How are the other 2 battles going?

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - Ratzki - 07-08-2010

I do believe this to be correct, that Rommel has been left out due to lack of players on the German side. Unless Rommel got a gamefile after the last time that he posted.

RE: Russians ONLY "Little Saturn" No Germas Pls - herroberst - 07-09-2010

(07-08-2010, 01:23 PM)Ratzki Wrote: I do believe this to be correct, that Rommel has been left out due to lack of players on the German side. Unless Rommel got a gamefile after the last time that he posted.

Ratzki, Would it then be okay to turn my Centre battle with Glider over to Rommel?

As far as the battle goes with Glider, he is advancing with infantry and has run into an ambush I set for him albeit one of my advancing platoons was also caught and cut up. He has shown no armor yet and only one gun that I am mortaring. His infantry advance shoudl founder in the face of my SMG platoons and armor but I don't think I've seen his main effort yet.