• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: TCP/IP (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+---- Thread: The Blitz TCP/IP Section (/showthread.php?tid=49377)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Petrus_Daniel - 10-17-2010

metralla and noxnoctum, i have been trying to message you in hamachi, did you see my messages ?
By the way, i am adding myself to this list aswell.

Name: Petrus
Games: CMBB and CMAK
Time: dont have a regular timetable
Contact: contact me on either yahoo,msn and aim messengers, my id is [email protected] , i am not sure, but i think aim also works to connect with icq.

Hope to hear from eager players soon. Have a nice day.

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Wolfgang - 01-12-2011

Country - America
Timezones - US PST
Availability - any
Preferred Size - any

I also have a small ventrilo server for chat/voice communication.
And i've loaded into the hamachi blitz network. Very nice^^
Always wanted to host a kind of regular gathering of gamers aka the old sunday gamer thing.

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - крыса - 01-13-2011

Name- Surkki
Country - Fin
Timezone - (UTC+02:00)
Avaibility - Variable (usually best at weekday evenings)
Preferred size - any

Best ways to contact me is hamachi or mail.

Now I have only CMBB, but I'm waiting with anxiety this new Normandy-version. I also have usually played with axis, so I prefer to fight with them, but Soviet troops are also an option. I'm not too picky.

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - buzznaut - 02-22-2011

Name-Buzznaut
Country-USA
Timezone- US EST
Availability-- variable, but usually weekday evenings would be good
Preferred size-- as I am a newb in MP CM I'm up for QB or scenarios of any size but would prefer something that completed in 1 night at least to start.

Currently have CMBB, CMBO. Can play over Hamachi. ICQ#617337566 or mail

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Machean - 04-14-2012

I downloaded the hamachi programme and it says the network is full. Is the name still: The Blitz Pass: BlitzCM?

You can reach me on my skype my username is: markus.palsson2

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Petrus_Daniel - 01-03-2014

Hy, I am back to playing cmbb, i only play tcp/ip, some thing have changed in my life so i am reposting the new info.
theblitz nick - Petrus_Daniel
games - cmbb
country - Argentina
timezone - -3 gmt
availability - it varies
game tipe - we can conveen, i am open to many tipes

By the way, nearly forgot, my new email is [email protected] , for some reason or another y cant upload it here, it says someone else is already using it, althou i dont remember makeing another account. Anyways, write me and we can get in touche, i also have a skype acount Petrus.Daniel87 . Hope to hear from interested people soon. Have a nice day.

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Wittman - 02-12-2014

(01-03-2014, 03:44 PM)Petrus_Daniel Wrote: Hy, I am back to playing cmbb, i only play tcp/ip, some thing have changed in my life so i am reposting the new info.
theblitz nick - Petrus_Daniel
games - cmbb
country - Argentina
timezone - -3 gmt
availability - it varies
game tipe - we can conveen, i am open to many tipes

By the way, nearly forgot, my new email is [email protected] , for some reason or another y cant upload it here, it says someone else is already using it, althou i dont remember makeing another account. Anyways, write me and we can get in touche, i also have a skype acount Petrus.Daniel87 . Hope to hear from interested people soon. Have a nice day.

RE: The Blitz TCP/IP Section - Petrus_Daniel - 03-17-2014

We have chat now, it will be easyer to get opponents for tcp/ip, so dont forget to check it out.